July 21,2019 Minutes
The meeting of the Grand Lake Recreation Club was held at Behm’s. Vice President, Jason Plattner, brought the meeting to order and read the June minutes. Treasurer, Tom Scheib, read the Treasurer’s report; current balance of ~$6,539.64. Approximately 19 members present.
The next meeting will be Sunday, August 11, 2019 ; 2:00 pm at Sunnyside.
- Dave Faler notified Brad that lake level as of this morning was +8 inches.
- Corn Roast at Bass Landing is August 24, 2019. Start eating around 5pm. Bring a covered dish and your own drinks. Whoever who would like to help cook; they are starting at 1pm.
date for 2020 Poker Run is June 13.
- plan is within the next couple months to get with Bayview again and go over ideas for next year.
- lights to be added to each rock pier located around the lake; plan is- Brad will get with the state to see how many actually need to be added then will discuss at the next meeting.
- Township Fire Dept- looking for life jackets with pull cord release to use during swift water rescue. Motion was made and all in favor but one member. GLRC will purchase two of these.
- A trip around the lake was made and the lights have been straightened up. Made sure they were in working order. Plan is to get a diagram of where all lights are located for those wondering where they are.
- Club drawing was for $30.00. Carl Reedy name drawn (paid/not present)
- Please send any questions/concerns to our email. Also send any pictures you may have and we can have them added to website.
SEE EVERYONE AT THE BEACH!!
2019 Dues are now due ($20.00 per family for the year)
(Thank You if you have paid your dues)
Respectfully submitted by Renee Welch, Secretary.